Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend and Dane Cook




So Donna and I went to see Dane Cook on Sunday night. It didn't start on time, it was about 11:20pm before the first comedian came out. He was great along with the second one. But when Dane came on, he wasn't his normal high energy self. And he was barely on for maybe 45 minutes. We were outta there before 1am. BUMMER! Now don't get me wrong, we were 8 rows back from the stage. Oh yeah, I could see his whiskers! He's even hotter in person! You know how when you see someone in person that you've seen on TV and it's kind of a disappointment? Well let me just tell you. No disappointment here. Boy is HOT!




I tried to get good pictures with my camera phone but my camera phone SUX! The first one is of Dane. It's totally blurry but I know it's him cuz I was THERE! LOL. The second one is of me and Donna. She turned her head as I took the picture so she looks a little out of it. HAHA. Aside from the short time we saw him and the goofy pictures, it was definitely good times. :-)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he's depressed. Don't you read TMZ? His landlord is trying to evict him because he doesn't clean his dog's poop and lets him go all over the sidewalk.