Sunday, April 20, 2008

Uh oh, another blog! :-)

Since everyone I know seems to now have a blog on Blogspot I guess I must now join the club. I used to have a blog on Wordpress when I was blogging about my experience in Mary Kay Cosmetics. I actually had great fun writing and had a pretty big MK and Anti MK following. Yes, I just tooted my own horn! hehe.

I figured why do a blog when I don't have a lot of stuff going on. But then I figured what the heck, I'm a follower. I'm following everyone else. So here it is. The blog of Julie. I'm sure I'll figure out something to write about!

4 comments:

McB's said...

Hey there Viva la Vegas! I'm glad you did one, I had to do it too cuz so many people are doing it now and it's such a great way to keep in touch :)

BonBon said...

Hey girl...so glad you did one! Isn't it fun?? I waited so long to do one, and I love that so many people have them. :0) Hey, how do you make it so people can comment? I cannot figure it out.

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed, Julz....you are inspiring me LOL.
idaho chick

Darla said...

Hey cool, welcome to the world of blogville again. =)